jueves, 1 de febrero de 2007

Welcome to my blog!!

This is a place for group work for English classes.

You will find many activities, songs and links to many interesting websites related to learning English. Follow the instructions to complete the activities:

1. Task: what you have to do (red colour).
2. Help: tips for the activity (green colour).
3. Links: internet resources for the activities (purple colour).

We know English can sometimes be difficult, SO MAKE IT FUN!!


PS: I welcome all comments on the blog and suggestions. But PLEASE do not write in Spanish!!

10 comentarios:

mari carmen y silvia dijo...

I think it is funny and interesting.

maria luisa y rocio dijo...

I thinkit is funny ,interesting ,very very good,fantactis.

Basilio y Jose Manuel dijo...

I think is verry funny and verry interesting Ilove the english blog

Anónimo dijo...

I think it is very funny and interesting.

cristina y guadalupe dijo...

I think it is funny , interesting and good.

Javier Sarriá Torres, Sebastián Manuel Andrés Garcia dijo...

Is a very funny!!!!!!!!!!

jonathan Ana Maria dijo...

Jonathan:I think it is fine
Ana Maria:I think it is fine to

LUISA Y ROCIO dijo...

Helou Manolo mi names is Mªluisa and Rocio
YOU ENGISH TEACHER

yuuuiñoiipy dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
anyicitag dijo...

how cool